Platinum Jewelry at the “Opening Ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival”
Supermodel Bella Hadid debuted a modern styled platinum necklace and selected a cocktail ring from Bulgari for the 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival opening ceremony on May 17, 2017.
- Il Magnifico necklace featuring a cushion/cabochon sapphire pendant (180.98-carats) and a chain with rectangular, trapezodial, step cut and pavé diamonds (28.46-carats) from the new High Jewellery collection, Festa, celebrating the joy of Italian art the vivre, set in platinum
- Ring from the High Jewellery collection, with rock crystal, a cushion sapphire (3.59-carats) and pavé-set diamonds (0.93-carats), set in platinum
A-list celebrities wear naturally white platinum settings that truly enhance the brilliance of diamonds and colored gemstones. Platinum jewelry is the choice accessory for celebrities to capture the most special, glamorous and memorable moments.
Elle Fanning selected platinum jewelry by Tiffany & Co. for the “Opening Ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival” on May 17, 2017.
- Enchant daisy ring with diamonds, set in platinum
- Soleste ring with pink tourmaline and diamonds, set in platinum
- Soleste ring with pink and white diamonds, set in platinum
Elle Fanning chose to capture this memorable moment in platinum – a naturally white setting that enhances the brilliance of diamonds and colored gemstones – showing that platinum is both timeless and trendy. Platinum perfectly complements her youthful age juxtaposed with her mature, elegant look because its unique qualities allows designers to create looks that satisfy all styles that will last for generations.