SAG Awards Host Kristen Bell Makes History, Draped in Platinum Jewelry!
Los Angeles, CA (January 21, 2018) – Actress Kristen Bell sparkled in platinum jewelry as the first- ever host of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards. Bell wore an array of baubles on the red carpet and on stage from leading international platinum jewelry designers Lorraine Schwartz and Beladora.
Celebrity wardrobe stylist Nicole Chavez who styled Bell for this momentous occasion in 4 outfit and jewelry looks for the show, noted “Platinum was my first choice for dressing Kristen for this awards show because it’s a naturally white metal that doesn’t cast any color into diamonds or gemstones, so she will sparkle all night long!”
Jewelry set in platinum is popular with top celebrities at awards shows since it’s a naturally white metal that truly enhances the brilliance of diamonds and colored gemstones.
Red Carpet in Platinum by Lorraine Schwartz
- Earrings with multi-color natural padparadscha and sapphires, set in platinum
- Domed ring with a ruby set in blackened platinum
- Stackable chain rings with rubies and diamonds, set in platinum
Show Opening in Platinum by Beladora
- Dangle earrings with diamonds (5.91 carats), set in platinum ($29,500)
- Ring with pear shaped diamond (6.7 carats), set in platinum ($240,000)
- Bespoke ring with twin old-cut pear and marquise diamonds (5.79 carats), set in platinum ($52,500)
- 1955 cocktail ring with diamonds (2.76 carats), set in platinum ($4,250)
Middle of Show in Platinum by Lorraine Schwartz
- Necklace with ruby and diamonds, set in platinum
- Stud earrings with diamonds, set in platinum
Finale of Show in Platinum by Lorraine Schwartz
- Earrings with diamonds and jade, set in platinum
- Ring with carved emerald, black onyx and diamonds, set in platinum